The purpose of this website is to introduce the business activities of GENDA Inc. and its group companies (hereinafter referred to as "the Group"). Please read the following provisions before using this website and use it only if you agree with them.
Personal Information Protection Policy
This policy sets out how the Group handles the personal information of customers who use this website. The Group complies with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and strives to appropriately manage and protect the personal information of customers held by the Group in accordance with this policy.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Group will obtain and use customers' personal information within the scope necessary for the following purposes. In cases where personal information is used beyond the scope of these purposes, the Group will obtain the appropriate consent from the customer in advance.
(2) To improve and enhance the content of the Company Services, etc., or to develop new services and products
(3) To provide information on new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. regarding the Company Services, etc. (including sending e-mails, flyers, and other direct mail)
(4) To contact customers when necessary, such as for maintenance or important announcements
(5) To respond to inquiries from customers regarding this website and the Company Services, etc. (hereinafter "this Website") (including identity verification)
(6) To request cooperation in surveys, interviews, etc. related to this Website and to report the results
(7) To investigate and analyze the usage history of this Website and use the results for improving and developing this website and the delivery of advertisements, etc.
2. Use of Google Analytics
3. Use of reCAPTCHA
This website uses "reCAPTCHA" provided by Google to protect the website from spam and other attacks on internet forms.
4. Management of Personal Information
Our Group will implement appropriate management measures to prevent the loss, leakage, or unauthorized use of personal information obtained from customers.
5. Prohibition of Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Besides the exceptions listed below, the Group will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, the following items from 5 to 7 will not apply when personal information is disclosed or provided to a third party located outside Japan.
(2) When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve the public health or promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with national or local government agencies or those entrusted by them in carrying out the duties prescribed by law, and obtaining the customer's consent may hinder the performance of such duties.
(5) When it is necessary to entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use for the smooth operation of business.
(6) When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons.
(7) When personal information is jointly used with a specific individual, and the customer is notified in advance or placed in a state where it can be easily known about the items of personal information to be jointly used, the range of individuals who will jointly use the personal information, the purpose of use of those who will jointly use the personal information, and the name or title of the person responsible for managing such personal information.
(8) When otherwise permitted by law.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
If you wish to request the disclosure of personal data (hereinafter referred to as "retained personal data") concerning customers held by the Group, please contact us through the inquiry form on our company group website. When the Group is requested to disclose retained personal data by a customer, we will promptly disclose it to the customer. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the data and will promptly notify the customer of the decision. In addition, a handling fee of 1,000 yen per item will be charged for the disclosure of retained personal data.
(2) If there is a risk of significantly hindering the proper implementation of the Group's business.
(3) If it violates other laws and regulations.
7. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If the retained personal data of a customer is found to contain incorrect information, we will correct or delete the data in accordance with the procedures established by the Group upon request from the customer. If the Group determines that it is necessary to respond to the customer's request in the preceding paragraph, we will promptly correct or delete the retained personal data and notify the customer of the action.
8. Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.
If a customer requests the suspension or deletion of the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") based on any of the following items, the Group will promptly conduct the necessary investigations and, based on the results, suspend or delete the use of personal information in accordance with the law and notify the customer of the action. However, if there is a large cost associated with the suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend or delete the use of personal information for any other reason, we will take alternative measures necessary to protect the customer's rights and interests.
(2) If personal information was obtained by fraudulent means.
(3) If personal information is being used in a way that promotes or induces illegal or unfair acts.
(4) If the Group no longer needs to use the customer's personal information.
(5) If there is a leak, loss, or damage (hereinafter referred to as "leakage, etc.") of personal information containing sensitive information, or if there is a risk of such occurrence.
(6) If there is a risk of financial damage due to the leakage, etc. of personal information that may be used fraudulently.
(7) If there is a risk that personal information may be used for illegal purposes.
9. Handling Complaints and Consultations
The Group will promptly and appropriately respond to inquiries and complaints regarding the handling of personal information by our customers. We will also promptly and appropriately respond to requests from customers regarding disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, use, or refusal of personal information.
For inquiries and consultations regarding the handling of personal information by the Group, please use the contact form on this website.
The Goup does not provide any guarantees regarding the legality, accuracy, usefulness, morality, reliability, appropriateness, safety, or copyright clearance of the information posted on this website. The information posted on this website is only accurate as of the time of posting and may not correspond to actual information over time. In addition, we may change, modify, or delete the contents or URLs on this website without notice. We are not responsible for any damages resulting from these actions.
Third-party websites linked to or from this website are not under our management, and we are not responsible for any damages resulting from the content or use of those third-party websites.
Unless otherwise noted, all information posted on this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is copyrighted by the Group or the original authors, or other rights holders. Except for personal use or use otherwise permitted under copyright law, you are prohibited from copying, modifying, distributing, or using this information without prior permission from the Group.